- Access will only be off the A41 Whitchurch to Chester road, on to Old Coach road and through production entrance. Post code CH3 9JJ.
- There will be NO access through the normal Tattenhall Gate.
Arrival & Parking
- Upon arrival, all entries will be checked. No admittance to anyone not on the start list. No exception.
- Riders may be accompanied by one other person/groom.
- One additional person may attend for every two additional horses entered i.e. 1 or 2 horses 1 groom, 3 or 4 horses 2 grooms, 5 or 6 horses 3 grooms etc....
- No other persons such as family members or owners are permitted on site
- A parking attendant will allocate a parking pitch marked out in accordance with social distancing regulations (minimum of 5m). Every alternate hard standing will be used.
- All tacking up and preparation of horses must take place within your designated parking area.
- Only attend the show office if necessary
Jumping Arenas, Warm Up and Cool Down Facilities
- All classes will Jump in the Castle Arena.
- General warm up and cool down in the International Arena.
- Two warm up areas will be available for jumping.
Practice Arena Etiquette
- A maximum of four riders are allowed in the jumping warm up at one time.
- Riders should maintain a distance of five horse lengths apart from other riders at all times.
- Anyone found to be disregarding these rules will be asked to leave.
- As per compliance with COVID 19 guidelines we will provide dedicated persons to attend to practice jumps in the warm up. Grooms and other riders are not permitted to attend to practice fences.
- One competitor to be in the ring at any one time.
- Classes will run strictly to time allocation order.
- All competitions to be run as single phase.
- After cooling down riders must immediately return to their designated parking area to untack.
- Unless jumping other horses, competitors should load up as soon as they have finished jumping and leave.
- No prize-giving will take place. Results will be posted online.
- Prize money will be sent via bank transfer.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue. Please use on a regular basis.
- Catering will be available for takeaway service.
- There will be a COVID-19 cleaning team onsite for duration of the show.
- Toilets will have enhanced sanitising / hand sanitiser.
- All staff, officials and volunteers will be provided with suitable barrier wear for all personnel.