Following last week’s announcement from British Showjumping that Bolesworth will be the new venue for the Official NAF Five Star British Showjumping National Championships, we are delighted to announce that entries will be open this evening (Wednesday 15th Juy).
Taking place from Monday 3rd August – Tuesday 11th August 2020, the Official NAF Five Star British Showjumping National Championships including the Just For Schools, Club & Junior Academy National Championships, the competition is a key date in the British Showjumping equestrian calendar.
Due to the unprecedented circumstances, a number of classes have been opened up for direct entry to all members, however most finals have been incorporated in the schedule with existing qualification still standing. Entries must be made online via the Equipe platform here.
Said Nina Barbour “We are delighted to be supporting British Showjumping to host all three Championship Shows across nine days of jumping.
Since the lifting of the restrictions we have been supporting the industry back into competition with our Al Shiraa’a Summer Series Training Shows; throughout June and July that have seen fantastic support from local competitors in the region.
Our Training Shows will continue right up until the weekend before our Al Shiraa’a Bolesworth Young Horse Championships in August. We understand riders needs and want to provide the opportunity for riders to get their horses competition ready as soon as possible. Some European countries have been up and running training shows for several weeks now and we don’t want to leave British riders on the back foot.
The team here at Bolesworth have been working hard in collaboration with British Showjumping to ensure that the show will run in accordance with Government Guidance around COVID-19 and are looking forward to providing a safe environment for all to compete.” Said Nina Barbour, Managing Director of Bolesworth.
General Competitor Information
- All horses on site must carry a valid passport in line with current BS regulations. All horses passports will be inspected on arrival.
- All riders/horses and ponies must have valid registrations to compete.
- Entry via Bolesworthyounghorse.com and follow the Equipe link.
- We will still be operating restrictions in the collecting ring with members of our team only attending to the fences.
- Declarations must be made by 6pm and drawn orders will be published online by 7.30pm. All at bolesworthyounghorse.com following the link to Equipe.
- First Aid fee of £12 is for the duration of your stay.
- A COVID 19 fee of £15 is for the duration of your stay
- Access to the site will be closed at 22.00 each evening. In a case of emergency incurring late arrival please call 01829 307676.
- There will be no prizegiving, however at the top placed competitors will be given their prizes and invited into the ring for a lap of honor and a photograph
- Due to the circumstances most of the existing Championship Finals are included in this schedule, however selected Championships will run at a new Indoor Winter Championship please British Showjumping website for further details.
- Once you have completed your entry and clicked submit. Payment details will not be required until Bolesworth Events have accepted and verified your entry to let you know we have been able to accept your entry or if the entries are full and you have been placed on a waiting list.
- Stabling – On the entry form it will state the access and departure times for your stable these must be strictly adhered to, to allow for turnaround and disinfecting.
- Stabling on site will operate as normal, however it is not compulsory.
- It will not be possible to stay for extra nights outside the days you are competing.
- All stabling will include 2 bales of shavings and extra hay/haylage and shavings can be purchased from the stable managers office.
Club, Para and Just for Schools Championships
- All Club/Para and JFS are open entry on a first come first served basis
- Para riders must bring their certification letter with them if they use additional equipment
- All para riders must be registered with BS to compete
- JFS Team Entries can be made by your school coordinator’s/coaches or parents for teams or individual team members.
- In the notes section on the entry system please state what team and class you are jumping with
- Family Liaison will be based at the Secretaries Office for any lost children.
Children on Horses & Pony Championships
- 148cm ponies, Juniors, Children on Horses & Young Riders – all of these classes will operate as viewing classes. Please contact your appropriate Chef d’Equipe for further information.
- Entry via bolesworthyounghorse.com and follow the link to the Equipe entry system.
- Open to teams and individuals
- Stables available Sunday 9th August from 6pm only
- If you wish to be parked together in your team you must arrive together
- Banners are permitted in the stables & horsebox park but team gazebos will not be permitted around any of the arenas
- Entry Details: Once you have completed your entry and clicked submit. Payment details will not be required until Bolesworth Events have accepted and verified your entry to let you know we have been able to accept your entry or if the entries are full and you have been placed on a waiting list.
- You will be emailed a link to follow and make payment
Contact: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01829 307676